Friday 30 July 2010

Daft Punk to score Tron Legacy soundtrack

News of the new Tron movie, or rather its soundtrack, has spilled all over the internet like a burst Um Bongo and as such mp3s are magically available for your aural pleasure. Sexy.

The soundtrack is being made by Daft Punk for those buggers at Disney for the sequel to the 1982 film where a guy gets kidnapped into a computer and has to do loads of challenges to get out and is helped by some trusty anti-virus software or something. Frankly I'm staggered it was ever made, but that was the 80s and they did things differently back then.

In fairness the music is amazing and these two tracks both feature prominently in the trailers. I can't honestly say if I'll actually go to see the film but I'm a big Daft Punk fan and I'm still enjoying the soundtrack.

Download: Daft Punk - Tron: Legacy Soundtrack (Track 1)
Download: Daft Punk - Tron: Legacy Soundtrack (Track 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment