Wednesday 16 December 2009

New Massive Attack LP!

Massive Attack have announced they will be releasing their first LP in 7 years, 'Heligoland' (formerly 'LP5', formerly 'Weather Underground'), on February 8th next year. It boasts an impressive host of guest artists, including Horace Andy, Martina Topley-Bird, Damon Albarn, Tunde Adebimpe and Guy Garvey.

The tracklisting is thusly:

01. Pray For Rain
02. Babel
03. Splitting The Atom
04. Girl I Love You
05. Psyche
06. Flat Of The Blade
07. Paradise
08. Circus Rush
09. Minute
10. Saturday Come Slow
11. Atlas
12. Air

I haven't heard any of the album but hopefully they'll do as well as Portishead did with 'Third'. I do know that 'Psyche' is a remix of a song by Martina Topley-Bird and 'Pray For A Rain' is a remix of Tunde Adebimpe's song of the same name.

I surely will keep you posted with stuff like mp3s and videos and the suchlike when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment